Puan Sharifah Rosfashida Bt Syed Abd Latif is a Senior Lecturer under the Cluster of Applied Sciences (CAS), Open University Malaysia (OUM), Malaysia. She was appointed as the Deputy Dean of Learning Materials, Deputy Dean of Assessment and as the Director of Shah Alam Learning Center in year 2017. She also supports the Institute of Professional Development (IPD) under the METEOR Group of Companies in developing the Executive Degree and Diploma programmes.
Her career started in 1999 as a Project Engineer specialisation in building construction, civil works and maintaining the Water Treatment Plants. On the professional membership, she is the graduate member of Board of Engineers Malaysia, Transportation Science Society Malaysia (TSSM) and Malaysian Association of Facility Management (MAFM) and appointed as one of the committee members (2015-2017, 2018).
- M.Sc in Civil Engineering (Transportation & Environment), Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), 2004
- B.Eng. (Hons) Civil Engineering, Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), 1999
- Certificate in Designing and Facilitating e-Learning (Level 5), Open Polytechnic New Zealand
Area of Specialisation:
- Transportation and Environment
- Project and Facility Management
- Collaborative Online Learning