Zaima Mat Yusuf
I am a compassionate Hemodialysis Nurse with over 15 years of experience applying the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, intervention and evaluation to the care of dialysis patients. Perform appropriate and legible documentation recording all procedures and assessments within established time frames and in accordance with standards of care departmental policy and practice guidelines. Promotes an exceptional patient experience by abiding to compassion and image standards and fostering excellent nurse-patients relationships.
- Master of Nursing Science, Open University Malaysia (on-going).
- Bachelor of Nursing Sciences, Open University Malaysia, 2009.
- Advanced Diploma In Teaching Methodology, 2012.
- Post Basic Renal Certificate, Ministry Of Health, Malaysia, (2002).
- Certificate in Basic Nursing, School Of Nursing, University Hospital, Petaling Jaya, (1991).
Area of Specialisation:
- Renal Nursing