Dr Rashidah Shahruddin
Dr Rashidah Binti Shahruddin was born and raised in Negeri Sembilan. She was recently appointed as Senior lecturer in March 2018 at Cluster of Applied Sciences.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Research) Universiti Teknologi MARA , Malaysia 2017
- Master of Science (Research Methods) University of Northumbria at Newcastle Upon Tyne, U. Kingdom 2003
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Nursing Science University of Northumbria at Newcastle Upon Tyne, U. Kingdom 1998
- Diploma in Higher Education (Health Care Professionals) University of Northumbria at Newcastle Upon Tyne , U. Kingdom
- Post Basic Course: Certificate in Midwifery Part I , Maternity Hospital , Kuala Lumpur March 1990- July 1991.
- Post Basic Course: Certificate in Intensive Care Nursing , Post Basic School, Kuala Lumpur Hospital 1992
- Basic Nursing Certificate, School of Nursing, University Hospital, Faculty of Medicine, University Malaya. 1981
Appointed as a Member of Panel of Evaluators (Ahli Panel Penilai) for Nursing Programs by the Malaysian Nursing Board together with Malaysia Qualification Agency for Accreditation of Nursing Programmes by Providers of Higher Education 1 January 2018 -31 December 2019
Area of specialization
- Nursing Education
- Critical Care Nursing