Being numerate helps us to function responsibly in everyday life and contribute effectively to society. It increases our opportunities within the world of work and establishes foundations which can be built upon through lifelong learning. We are numerate if we have developed: the confidence and competence in using number which will allow individuals to solve problems, analyse information and make informed decisions based on calculations.
- CAS(Nursing)Activity October 24, 2019
- When Meaningful Communication Fails, the only Sound is Silence November 29, 2018
- Exams on your mind? November 19, 2018
- November rain November 15, 2018
- Healthy breakfast November 1, 2018
- Happy World Sandwich Day [1-November-2018] November 1, 2018
- Chocolate secrets October 30, 2018